My weekend was, as planned, nice and quiet. I didn’t get as much done around the condo as I was hoping to, but this week is looking good for one of my projects. Cross your fingers for me?
Getting To Know You
1. Have you ever been skinny dipping?
2. If you could choose an exotic vacation destination today, where would you go?
I’d love to go to the Amazon Rainforest, although I’m guessing I wouldn’t like the abundance of over-sized insects once I got there—if isn’t a butterfly, it has no business being larger than a quarter, including legs.
3. Do you prefer to live in the city or the suburbs?
The city is convenient, but I think I’d much rather live in the suburbs: less noise, more space, fewer people.
4. If you could paint, draw or illustrate any masterpiece in the world, what would it be?
I’d create something of my own, though I can’t think of what it would be off the top of my head; I’d have to wait until inspiration struck.
5. What is your favorite dish to cook when you’re cooking for one?
The last time my husband was out of town, I made home-made pizza, but typically I don’t cook for one.
6. Who has recently influenced you in a spectacular way?
No one has recently influenced me in a spectacular way; that’s not a regular occurrence.
7. Have you ever considered dating a person who’s younger than you? If so, how young would you go?
I’m married, so dating isn’t something I consider at all.
8. What do you typically wear when you’re at home with no plans to go out?
Sweatpants and a t-shirt, or just an oversized t-shirt—depends entirely on how warm it is.
9. Do you prefer a shower or a bath?
We don’t have a bath tub, so typically I shower, but if I had access to a big tub, I wouldn’t mind soaking for relaxation.
10. When you meet strangers are you outgoing or more introverted?
I do my best to be outgoing, even though it goes against how I’m feeling.