If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the how it works already. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s questions. You can do this below in the comments section—for those that don’t blog—or, for fellow bloggers, you can answer the questions on your blog and add your link to the comments section at all the weigh.
1. What is your favorite summer fruit?
Watermelon; it’s sweet and refreshing
2. Do you know how to swim?
Yes, it’s fun with lots of exercise.
3. Do you prefer sun or snow?
Snow means cold, and while it’s nice from time to time, I think I’d rather have sunshine.
4. What temperature do you like most inside your home?
20 C right now; we’ve got the windows open for a light breeze. It’s comfy.
5. Is it humid where you live?
6. What is your favorite food to put on the grill?
I like BBQ food: chicken, steaks, burgers, hotdogs, kebabs…if it can be grilled, it should be.
7. Do you prefer to wear a one-piece or two-piece swim suit?
That depends; if it’s just for lounging beside a pool, it wouldn’t matter, but if I’m actually swimming, I’d like a one-piece; that way, I know everything will stay in place.
8. What is your favorite summer drink?
I like sweetened ice tea.
9. Do you prefer the pool or the ocean?
Pool for swimming, ocean for diving—I really should learn how to dive at some point.
10. What are you looking forward to most over the summer?
I’m going to be traveling quite a bit this summer, including a trip to visit family, always something I look forward to.